Ten Websites To Help Students Improve Their Listening
What do you do to improve your students listening? What are the best websites to consider? In today’s video, we look at ten websites to help your English students improve their listening.
For students, improving their listening can be quite challenging and it can take time for some. I would always recommend students to listen to as much as possible and there are a lot of resources available for students nowadays, particularly online.
Here are my ten favourite websites that I recommend students to look at in their own time.
1. ELLLO: http://www.elllo.org/
2. ESL Video: https://www.eslvideo.com/
3. BBC Learning English: http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/
4. Breaking News English: https://breakingnewsenglish.com/
5. Memrise: https://www.memrise.com/
6. Lyrics Training: https://lyricstraining.com/
7. Many Things: http://www.manythings.org/
8. VOA: https://learningenglish.voanews.com/
9. TED Talks: https://www.ted.com/
10. Rachel’s English: https://rachelsenglish.com
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe should you enjoy this video. If you have a question, please leave a comment and I will try to answer.
Happy Teaching! 👨🏫👩🏫
#TEFL #HappyTeaching #EFL