WaiJiaoYi HiOffer Direct Program
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Teaching experience with K3 students (ESL or EFL learners)
3. Creative and resourceful according to the student’s need
4. Passionate and energetic
5. Flexible with time required by the program
TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification is an edge
1) Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
2) Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
3) Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
4) Remain aware of class procedures and use of instructional materials
5) Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
Teaching Materials: will be provided.
Working Hours: (Beijing Time)
8:00 AM - 12: 00 NN (Saturday and Sunday ONLY)
MINIMUM OF 8 HOURS PER WEEKEND
• Set up: With a group of students (10 – 20); ages 8 to 16 years old
• Payout: Monthly; every 10th of the month thru Bank Transfer or Paypal
#1 KPI - Overall Performance
Once a teacher got 85% score out of 100, he is entitled to KPI incentive which is 5% of his monthly salary.
#2 Basic Rate Increment
Once a teacher reached 500 teaching hours, hourly rate will increase by $1.
1st Stage: Initial Interview (15 minutes) & Initial Demo (25 minutes)
Please add your interviewer/evaluator:
Kristian Lloyd Skype: live:kristianlloyd_2
2nd Stage: Training
The applicant will undergo a training session with Beijing Admin to learn about the technical know-how of this program.
1. How to prepare for your lessons.
2. How to improve your class with ClassIn.
3. How to provide an effective group class teaching experience to students.
3rd Stage: Final Demo
An evaluator from China will check your capability and gauge what you have learned from the training. This will be a 30-minute demo lesson and is the make it or break it stage.
4rth Stage: On-boarding
You are officially one of our WEEKEND PROGRAM TEACHERS! Welcome to Waijiaoyi!