WAIJIAOYI is a house to 200 Native and Non-native
English language teachers worldwide.
With now 200+ private and public institutions seeking
for our teaching services, we are elated to share this
rare find opportunity by hiring 300 more teachers.
Job Description :
● Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
● Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
● Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
● Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
● Set-up: Online Group Class (8 - 30 students) It depends on the daily attendance.
● Student age range: 8 - 16 years old
● Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
● Class length: 25 minutes OR 50 minutes It depends on the booked teaching slot.
● Working Schedule: (Beijing Time)
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Saturday & Sunday)
*There are not much bookings on a weekday but the teacher has the option to open teaching slots from
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- English Speakers due to Z Visa requirements from the US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IR
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
- Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
- Excellent command of English
- Group class teaching experience is an advantage
- 22 – 45 years old
Salary & Incentives:
Initial 2 weeks - 1stMonth:
Rate: up to $22/hour
Paid per Booking (Paid with student)
3rd week - 2ndMonth: [Good attendance, Stable Internet Connection]
Hourly Rate: up to $22/hour
Fixed Pay (Paid with or without student)
*If the teacher's performance is highly satisfactory after 2 weeks to 1 month of observation, the payment will become fixed. With that, whether the class is booked or not, they get paid for staying online during the above-mentioned working hours.
● 1 KPI - Overall Performance
Once a teacher got 80% score out of 100, he is entitled to KPI incentive which is 5% of his monthly salary.
● Basic Rate Increment
Once a teacher reached 500 teaching hours, hourly rate will increase by $1.
● Payout: Monthly; every 10th