English teaching opportunities provided in Guangzhou in the south of China.
Work close to the coastal city, competitive salary, only 25 teaching periods per week, allowing you enjoy the seafood and natural scenery.
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China.
- Contract Term: one year, starts as soon as work visa issued.
- Students Age: 3-12.
- Courses: English reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Work Days: work 5 days per week, 2 days off per week.
- Work Hours: 25 teaching hours per week, 8:00a.m-11:00a.m, 2:30p.m-4:00p.m.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB16,000-20,000 monthly inclusive of house allowance (depending on education experience and teaching experience).
- Free hotel room provided at the first one week.
- Vacation: full paid 7 days for annual leave.
- Holidays: full paid 14 days for Chinese public holidays.
- Airfare Allowance:RMB10,000 air ticket reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: social insurance.
- Work Visa: offer working permit and invitation.
- Airport pickup and settle down assistance.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- English speaking teacher required from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the UK for the work visa purposes.
How to apply:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat/phone: 158 2749 1525
Please contact us as above, along with your resume, thank you.