ESL Teaching in China
Teach scheduled class hours as outlined in the contract.
Prepare lesson plans and mark homework according to the guidelines set by school
Follow the curriculum, the course aims and lesson objectives
Carry out on-going assessments
Work with the Chinese teacher to ensure effective lessons
Attend training events
Undertake professional development, lesson observation and feedback.
Students of all ages (3 to 6 mainly);
5 working days per week, available on weekend;
Working hours per week: 40
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET?
salary: 10,000 RMB- 22000 RMB per month;(depends on nationality, degree, experience,accent)
- Free accommodation(shared apartment)
- Airfare reimbursement after the completion of contract : 3000-5000RMB;
- Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 1500 RMB
- Full support from application to arrival:
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Sponsored legal Z work visa for Bachelor degree holder
- Comprehensive on-boarding to assist your acclimation
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free accommodation
- Orientation and Training upon arrival
- Settle-in Support (apartment rental, bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Native and non-native are both welcomed
Bachelor's degree is preferred;
We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, open-minded and able to embrace a new culture with a love for children and their learning!
Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing Asian adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will inspire young people to learn English through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas.