English Language Trainer to teach at the European Institutions (Brussels)
CLL is looking for ENGLISH language trainers
To teach in the Institutions, Organisations and Agencies of the European Union
CLL Centres de Langues (www.cll.be) is looking for:
ENGLISH language trainers to complete its team responsible for teaching their maternal language to personnel for international institutions based in Brussels from 2018 to 2020.
- You hold a university degree in the domain of languages.
- You have a minimum C2 level in the language to be taught.
- You have minimum 2.400 hours experience teaching your language to international adult students over a period of at least 3 years, since 2008.
- You express yourself perfectly in French and/or English.
- You own a laptop and are open to using new technologies in class.
- You are free during the day between 8h and 18h.
- You are a good, rigourous, enthusiastic and communicative pedagogue.
- A professional and motivating project in an international institutions environment.
- The opportunity to teach a demanding and motivating international and multicultural public.
- The possibility to teach full-time or part-time.
- The chance to be part of a team with a professional, ambitious project.
- The opportunity to evolve in your career thanks to ongoing teacher-training offered by CLL.
Then, send us your application on email@example.com
Make sure that the following elements are attached to your letter of application:
- your CV ;
- a copy of your university degree in the domain of languages;
- a double sided copy of your identity card;
- the contact details of previous employers who may be contacted for references.