CLL is looking for ENGLISH language trainers
To teach in the Institutions, Organisations and Agencies of the European Union
CLL Centres de Langues (www.cll.be) is looking for:
ENGLISH language trainers to complete its team responsible for teaching their maternal language to personnel for international institutions based in Brussels from 2018 to 2020.
- You hold a university degree in the domain of languages.
- You have a minimum C2 level in the language to be taught.
- You have minimum 2.400 hours experience teaching your language to international adult students over a period of at least 3 years, since 2008.
- You express yourself perfectly in French and/or English.
- You own a laptop and are open to using new technologies in class.
- You are free during the day between 8h and 18h.
- You are a good, rigourous, enthusiastic and communicative pedagogue.
- A professional and motivating project in an international institutions environment.
- The opportunity to teach a demanding and motivating international and multicultural public.
- The possibility to teach full-time or part-time.
- The chance to be part of a team with a professional, ambitious project.
- The opportunity to evolve in your career thanks to ongoing teacher-training offered by CLL.
Then, send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure that the following elements are attached to your letter of application:
- your CV ;
- a copy of your university degree in the domain of languages;
- a double sided copy of your identity card;
- the contact details of previous employers who may be contacted for references.