Are you looking for a young, fun and experienced English teacher. Hello my name is Natasha P and I have over 5 years of teaching experience and 3 months of teaching english in person. I was a third year homeroom English and subjects teacher in Thailand. While working as a homeroom teacher I was required to teach mathematics, English, social studies, science and phonics all in English.
• 30 Hours of Business English
• 30 Hours of Teaching Young Learners
• 30 Hours of TOEIC
• 30 Hours of IELTS
Science and Phonics
• Marked all students subject books in a timely manner
• Was responsible for running of afterschool homework club and marking student’s homework books.
• Created midterm and final exams for phonics and mathematics for all third year teachers (3A, 3B, 3C, 3D)
• Wrote weekly lesson plans for phonics and mathematics for the other third year teachers (3A, 3B, 3C, 3D)
• Marked all third year teachers (3A, 3B, 3C, 3D) midterm and final exams in the subjects of phonics and mathematics
• Was responsible for organizing of activities for morning ESL café
• Participated in school events; Halloween, festival of lights, Christmas giveaway week, culture day, sports week, drama week and valentines day event
• Teach basic pattern drafting and sewing skills.
• Teach mentee’s how to measure and cut garments
• Use the metric and imperial measurement system
• Collaborate with colleagues to created a tailor-made lesson plan for fashion students based on their learning needs
• Building custom garments for customers
• Sample maker and pattern drafting out of studio
• Teaching sewing and drafting to students on all levels
• Creating customize learning material based on students learning needs