My name is Morteza, I am bilingual, I have a degree in engineering and a Cambridge qualification in teaching English, I have been teaching English for 3 years I had successful classes with kids, teenagers and adults, 121 classes as well, I've experience teaching books like “Inter change” “Top notch” “Tactics for Listening” “Developing skills for reading” “Four Corners” “Got it” “Family and Friends” “Oxford Word Skills”, I've severed in military so I’m very organized and social
• have developed a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners
• have demonstrated your ability to apply your learning in a real teaching context
• are ready to begin working in a variety of ESL teaching contexts around the world
• Prepared classes using provided materials and personal teaching materials
• Focused on improving students’ grammar, listening, writing and speaking skills
• Created all course materials, including quizzes and reading samples
Languages Incorporated 2014-2017
• Taught English to Farsi speaking students aged 5-18
• Utilized the Direct Method teaching model to improve students’ grammar, listening writing and speaking skills
• Created quizzes and exams that were used by all teachers throughout the organization
• Work well in a high-pressure environment.
• Skilled at organizing complex projects and delegating tasks.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint using Windows 10. Familiar with Pages on Mac OS X.
• Well organized and efficient