I teach English as a foreign language. I also conduct lectures in English on Polish History and Culture for students from all over the world. I spent almost ten years in the USA and became an American Citizen in 2000 I have been participating in online teacher's training courses since 2010. I take advantage of new technologies. Using blended learning, flipping the classroom, learning by teaching or encouraging change from passive to fully active students are a few of significant implements in practice. I am striving to involve students in all kinds of activities like connecting and exchanging information. I find Virtual Classes tremendously exciting and challenging; they make attendees feel like having real meetings and discussions. Visual and audio tools that can be shared among participants are primarily significant in any classroom environments.
• Focused on innovative methods motivating students to learn the English language and to understand American culture.
• Experienced ESL Instructor versed in using effective and efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each student.
• Versatile Online English Teacher trained in private tutoring for adult professionals to elementary school classroom instructions.
• Expertise in Language Teaching
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language
• Experience with instructional design • Managing classroom for diverse populations
• Teaching with Technology
• Online Teaching
• Learning by Teaching