This is typical an English teaching program what we have been running for more than 5 years since 2011, we need English speakers to teach our students on English speaking skills at public school where locate on different cities across China. Your task is teaching verbal English to our public-school students, we provide text book, each class last for 45 minutes and around 40 students per room.
All Chinese public schools’ Calendar is from February/September to June/January. English class schedules are normally from Monday to Friday, 18-20 hours per week, no more than 24 hours weekly. Our public school will provide free housing with separated room and full facilities including electricity,24-hour hot water, internet/WIFI, washing machine gas etc. Also supplying with free meals from Monday to Friday in school’s cafeteria.
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
- Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
- Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
- Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
- Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
- Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
- Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
- Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Be Flexible and Proactive
- Initiative: After training, you should be able to anticipate classroom needs and follow through without direct supervision or prompting.
- Classroom Assignment: It is sometimes necessary for staff to move between classrooms and to work with different age groups so your classroom assignment may change according to center needs.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
- Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
- Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
- Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please click to find out that some pictures from our partner schools