- Prepare and deliver high quality ELT lessons and services for students in different ages.
- Following a syllabus from our selected books and using teachers own developed supplementary materials to deliver engaging lessons focused on improving communication skills.
- Adapt learning materials and prepare homework assignments.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughput the course.
- Able to communicate with students once a week to check progress of their learning.
- Able to provide weekly report of students learning interest and other facts to line manager of the center.
- Levels: Almost for kids and students from local schools.
- Type of class: We have kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and high school students.
- Adults class: IELTS, Speaking and Interactive English, and Business English.
- Nationalities: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Bachelor degree
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate or equivalent English language teaching certificates
- At least 2 years’ experience in teaching English
- Support 50% fee of making work permit.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Company trips.
- Sociable with local family and people.
- Payment method: Monthly in cash or transfer.
- At least 1 day off per week.
- Vietnamese assistant, Vietnamese exchange and Vietnamese lessons for free.
- Accommodation provided.
- Work performance bonus.
- Some other benefits will be discussed in the later phase.
What do we expect from you?
- Humorous, funny, friendly, dynamic and responsible person.
- Passion for teaching kids, teens and adults and be responsible of your teaching hours.
To apply for this job email your details (CV, scan of passport, scan of degree, teaching experience/recommendation letter(s), and teaching certificate) to email@example.com