We are an educational company that has experienced in this industry for more than 10 years, we provide positions from kindergarten to university levels, we are partner with many other public and private schools in china,we will be able to provide the best position for you.
1. Native English or Non Native speaker with a bachelor’s degree or above
2. Certified teacher or holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
3. Qualified for working visa
4. At least one reference letter relating to teaching experience
5. Minimum two years teaching experience (Negotiable)
6. Good work ethics
1. Five days’ work, a maximum of 35 working hours per week (including maximum of 20 hours teaching)
2. Class size: 20-30 kids in kindergarten, 30-40 students in primary and high schools.
3. Student age: 2-6 years old in kindergarten, 7-12 years old in primary, 13-18 in high schools.
4. Class period: 20-30 minutes in kindergarten, 45 minutes in primary and high schools.
5. Teaching material: the company or school will provide teaching curriculum and textbooks.
6. School name and location: We place a teacher based on your location and qualifications
1. Position Upgrade: You will have the opportunity for switching to a senior position/ management level of position at your contract renewing with the help and the recommendation of the company.
2. Salary Increment: We provide salary increment for our teachers at the renewing of the contract.
3. Part time job opportunity provide: The Company will assist you to find part time jobs according to your availability.
We offer teacher salary according to their qualifications and general teaching experience. Range 14 - 20k / month.
1. Legal working visa specifically for foreign teachers
2. Living allowance
3. Monthly Bonus
4. Annual Bonus
5. Summer and Winter pay
6. Public Holiday Pay
7. Monthly Teacher Event
8. Teaching Materials Provided
9. Provide job opportunities to teach all ages. We are currently working with kindergartens, primary schools, high schools, universities and other organizations.
10. Pre-job teacher training for beginner or experienced teachers. (including Chinese laws, local government policies, culture differences, foreign teacher work regulations, company management, teaching requirements, lesson plan preparation, how to conduct a lesson, class activities, songs and chants)
11. Five days’ work week with summer and winter vacations.
12. Free Mandarin Class
13. Frequent advice and tips to help adjust to life in China (including entertainment, traveling information and problems you may have so as to make your Chinese experience good)
Sincerely welcome you join our team to achieve a better position!