English Teachers Needed in Public Schools ASAP
Are you tired of office hours and working on weekends? Do you expect to have a taste of traditional Chinese Culture and make friends that love education? Do you want a summer break and a winter break to travel around and explore the world? Come and join Public schools to start your new life and career NOW!
Located in the largest district of beijing, where features high quality of teaching and rich education resources, public schools are well equipped with modern teaching facilities. With subway stations near school, traffic is very convenient for your daily commute to work and have fun in fantastic sanlitun area. On behalf of my schools, now I am recruiting English Teachers with following requirements and benefits.
Position:Oral English Teacher
• A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
• Citizenship: British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, Irish or South African, etc (for Z Visa issuance regulations)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• One of the following international English teaching certificate: DELTA, CELTA, Teaching License issued by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R.China, Local Teaching License,TESOL/TEFL/TESL certificate (at least 120 hours), etc.,
• At least two years experience in teaching is required if the candidate was not major in Education or English. IF you have a degree in Education, you don’t need to have teaching experience or any teaching certificate.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners aged 8-15 years old (class size 30-40)
• Teaching 20-25 classes per week, each class is 45 minutes
• Using electronic media and course material to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating students’ progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
• Starting salary range: 13,000-19,000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications)
• No office hours during weekdays; weekends off.
• Paid overtime for teaching
• Paid sick and vacation time. (All regular vacation and holidays)
• One-year Z-visa (employment) with work permit.
• 10,000 RMB bonus (paid upon contract completion)
• Insurance provided
• Accommodation assistance (free hotel offered while we help you find a new apartment)
• Paid on summer and winter holidays
• A well developed in-country assistance system, covering airport pickup, buying SIM card, open bank account, seeing a doctor and others.
• 1 year contract
To register for interest, please feel free to contact Maggie to join in my school: