Position:Oral English Teacher
• A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
Bachelor’s degree or above
• One of the following international English teaching certificate: DELTA, CELTA, Teaching License issued by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R.China, Local Teaching License, TESOL/TEFL/TESL Certificate (at least 120 hours), etc.,
• At least two years experience in teaching is required if the candidate was not major in Education or English. If you have a degree in Education, you don’t need to have teaching experience or any teaching certificate.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners aged 8-15 years old (class size 30-40)
• Teaching 20-25 classes per week, each class is 45 minutes
• Using electronic media and course ware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating students’ progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
• Starting salary range: 13,000-19,000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications)
• No office hours during weekdays; weekends off. • Paid overtime for teaching
• Paid sick and vacation time. (All regular vacation and holidays) • One-year Z-visa (employment) with work permit.
• 10,000 RMB bonus (paid upon contract completion) • insurance provided • Accommodation assistance (free hotel offered while we help you find a new apartment)
• Paid on summer and winter holidays
• A well developed in-country assistance system, covering airport pickup, buying SIM card, open bank account, seeing a doctor and others.
• 1 year contract
To register for interest, please feel free to contact Maggie to join in my school: