Work Hours: 18 teaching hours (your actual teaching hour will less than 18 hours) + 15 office hours weekly;
Maximum 25 classes / week, each class being 45 minutes, Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, and 2:30 PM-5:30 PM.
Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school,
School Location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan.,Shenzhen etc
- English speaker (no strong accent) with a bachelor’s degree.+TEFL/TESOL Or Celta teaching certification, (which is a class you can take online.) You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK for Z Visa requirements.
- Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
- Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
- Non-criminal background check
- Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
- After accepted to work for WIE, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport and medical report.