Details of Position
Premier English is an independant British owned and run school. We are not an agency; employees solely teach in our academy. We provide high quality English training. Qingdao is on the east coast of China midway between Beijing and Shanghai. The schools location in the friendly city of Qingdao is ideal for those who wish to immerse themselves in the Chinese culture and language and experience the real China.
We have small classes of up to 6 students who have close contact with teachers and learn quickly, which is rewarding for students and teachers alike. We pride ourselves on building friendly relationships with our students and taking a personal interest in their development.
As well as pre-school, primary and middle school age children we also teach adult professional clients who want to improve their conversation skills, grammar and pronunciation.
Our reputation for quality training has resulted in high demand for our services and we now require additional teachers to join our enthusiastic team. Teaching with Premier English is ideal for those wanting to teach whilst experiencing life in China and learning or improving their Mandarin. We aim to involve our staff in all aspects of the business and to offer a friendly, supportive and enjoyable work environment.
Planning classes to ensure they run smoothly
Teaching in an engaging and age appropriate way
Developing learning materials
Assessing students progress and providing feedback
Taking a genuine interest in students' development
Applicants should be:
Fluent English speaking
Enthusiastic about teaching
Willing to learn as well as teach
Genuinely interested in living in China
They must have:
Good communication, administrative and IT skills
The ability to adapt to life and work in a Chinese community
Salary and Benefits:
* 9,000 - 12,000 rmb per month salary, depending on position and accommodation arrangements.
* Flight reimbursement
* FREE modern furnished accommodation with internet access and double beds provided, 5 minutes walk from the school(optional).
* FREE Mandarin lessons arranged specially for Premier English teachers
* Visa reimbursement
* Support for teachers while living in China
* Airport pick-up
* Full induction and orientation
* Step by step help with opening bank accounts and other essentials
* A friendly bilingual Chinese team ready to help
433 Xingyang Road
Owen Wu, HR