KKCL has been a proud educator since 2002. Throughout the last 16 years we have been dedicated to providing quality courses to local and overseas students.
We believe strongly in the value of the teacher, that’s why we select and develop teachers who have more than just qualifications. Our teachers combine a passion for education with skills and interests in a wide range of fields.
Accreditation & Approvals
- KKCL is accredited by The British Council for the teaching of English to adults and juniors and and was most recently inspected in Summer 2013. The British Council’s ‘Accreditation UK’ is is the primary quality assurance scheme for the UK ELT sector.
- Inspected and approved by ISI, The Independent Schools Inspectorate as part of the Educational Oversight inspections for Private Further Education. Our rating was 1 (‘exceeds expectations’) across all three sections of standards assessment.
- English UK is the national association of British Council accredited language centres and the world’s leading language teaching association. It issues authoritative guidelines for education and welfare to ensure that students receive the best support possible.
- The European Language Certificates (telc) are highly-regarded language qualifications based on real-world communication skills which are assessed in relation to the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR). It is used by governments and businesses throughout the European Union.
- Trinity ESOL qualifications are recognised internationally as reliable evidence of proficiency in English. Trintiy exams assess and promote the skills needed for effective communication in real life.
- Katherine & King’s College of London has undergone a Review for Specific Course Designation by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and has received its final report.
KKCL is situated in a beautiful Grade II listed building in Harrow, North West London. Our location within London provides overseas learners with the convenience of a leading global city as well as a rich cultural experience.